Friday, February 17, 2006

Ungrateful me....

Ever whined and complained that you've got no friends, no one to care about you.... when at times, it's you yourself who have been taking people for granted? Perhaps, it's just me, that sometimes, I tend to be an extremist in the wrong things.... it's either I feel too much or too little... too much till I hurt myself and others ever so deeply.... too little in that I still hurt others as I play the role of an un-feeling cold blooded being.... Sometimes, it makes me think.... does the thing called "moderation" ever existed?

A friend from my college days came over to Bangsar to look for me.... to buy me lunch in accordance to my birthday as well as my soon-to-be departure back to Melbourne next week. She wanted to whisk me away to MidValley, but as usual, that is really not quite possible, not when I am in Malaysia at least.... So, we ended up dinning at Chillies BSC. Just brings back memories talking to her... about how we met (on the Sunway College Bus), how we've sustained our friendship (also on the same bus)....

And I realised that....
I am guilty for not doing my part in keeping the friendship alive....

She has given me much.... A lot really... She has always been the one who made the first move, the one who initiates.... Always the one to remind me of Us.... Always the one who remembers....
I'm sorry for being distant... sorry for not being able to go out further than a mere few hundred metres away from home.... Sorry to let you down time and again.... Sorry, but thank you so much for everything that you've done for me....

On another note, a family friend bought me a White Chocolate Macedemia nuts cake for a pre-birthday celebration for me... Yummm.... well, albeit the fact that she decorated it with marzipan Pikachu, Dinosaur, and Fairy-tale Princess....

~"I'm not a kid no more!!! **Stamps Feet** ~

Well, anyway, yea... so many people have given me so much and I never really bothered to pay much attention to it. I must be the greatest fool on Earth to focus on things that have already passed, things that would never ever return and continue to allow myself to walk closer and closer to pain, instead of walking away from it.....

Yea, ungrateful... I am ungrateful... I don't appreciate what I have... I kept wanting more...

No comments: