Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Still Hanging on...

haven't really been blogging lately... but what the heck, not that anyone reads it anyway... still.... it simply proves mom right again about me.... that I can never hang on to anything at all.. that I am low on commitment..... that I am really quite useless, one would say...

Trying really hard, that is, to hang on....
hang on to what? to my sanity or insanity? even I am not so sure about it anymore... but then again, was never absolutely sure about it to begin with.... but I guess, it really doesn't matter for now... as long as i hang on to life that is.

I've been thinking a lot lately..... about the life that I had led all these while, the life that I will lead in years to come, about people who I have known, loved, and lost. About the me that I've always aspire to be and the me who I truly am. so many times I've hoped and wished that things would turn out differently.... that all these shitload of problems are just nightmares that I will wake up from.

but i guess, not....

what can i do? I can't jsut simply wave my magic wand and inter la-la land... and forget about everrything in real life.... I can't jsut walk out on life..... yet part of me wants to and believes that I can do it...

I am not suicidal... I am not depressed....
I am just empty.... depersonalised by the numbing calm-ness that's in me.....

No comments: