Wednesday, February 15, 2006

To start afresh...

Thus says the title of this post....

Moving on, Letting go.....
I know it's hard, even though nearly half a year have passed, I still hung on to hope that one day you'll have a change of heart and come back to me.... i still cling on to the dreams that we used to share and hoped to make real.... But I guess, it's not going to happen anytime soon... nor is it ever going to happen... the sacred bond between our friendship has been broken... and broken it shall stay....

Still, I have been hoping....
And now, it's about time that I crush hope and shatter faith....
Perhaps then, it'll be easier... it'll be better....

Bye Ching Mun, thanks for being the friend you had been for 7 long years. Thanks for showing me what love is, what faith is, and how precious is trust. And now, thank you for teaching me the lesson of pain from the death of a friendship. A new understanding I've gained, a new lesson I've learnt....

My time of mourning is up.....
On my own two feet I shall stand up again....
I'll cherish the memories we've had.... That's about the most I'll do
but I'm going to move on now....

~farewell~

Starting afresh, starting new
Life goes on no matter how much I try to stop it. Instead of going against it, going with it would be a smarter choice....
It'll be hard, trying to piece my life back togather... but it was never meant to be easy to start with....

I'll try.....

Counting on ~ Days till I return to Melbourne : 7 days

No comments: