Monday, April 10, 2006

what are friends for anyway?

some time ago, I remember writing a poem colleboratively with my "best friend"... well, at least at time she was anyway.... it was entitled " friends are....". It was one of the many poems that both of use have written during boring classes back in high scholl... those were the days... indeed... when everything was simpler easier to understand....

sometimes I wonder if those really are my thoughts though...
makes me wonder... how is it that i was able to write like that?
where did my inspiration of yesteryear go now that I need it the most? when has it left me, where has it left to?

friend broke her arm, we were at the hospital's emergency department for at least 5 hours.
I can't and wouldn't leave anyone in that state... it's scary... I know that feeling and i hate that feeling myself....

do onto others what you want others do onto you....

yea... that age old quote.... but it's so right... so true.....
yet....
yet.... there is this feeling now... right now inside of me that is screaming and screaming non-stop, tryin to reach for help....
perhaps I'm jsut worn out, tired.... end of story... but this is different... amidst my aching muscles there is a miserable feeling.... a feeling that is all too familiar to me now.....
a feeling of hopeless-ness, of despair.... of death and dying....

I'm depressed.... and I need a friend...
help please....

No comments: