Saturday, April 29, 2006

somethings will be there for a long long time...

received a letter of invitation to review the terms and conditions for my "behavioural contract" with the MRS with J and T.

I know both of them are jsut doing their job, but hey, does anyone think about how I willl feel to receive such an "invitation letter", which is not much of an invitation anyway due to the fact is that invitations means that you have a choice of going or not going, and in my case, it's jsut a nicer way of saying that we're expecting you, so be there...

jsut because I have issues and am not a very healthy person, does it mean that I need special treatment? if someone is sick, physically, you don't have "contract" with that person whatsoever, you might not even be bothered much about it other than jsut asking the usual
"how are you"s when you pass them by....

I feel discriminated cause mine is psychiatric and not physical...

it's mixed feelings... on one hand I know that people care, on the other i really hate the fact that they think they know what is best for me or not... I am not crazy, I do not need to have my patient's autonomy taken away by professionals dealing with me... especially since T don't even know me well.... am I so untrustable to be left alone?

sigh... I don't know what am I babling about....
I don't wanna think about it
it's putting strain on myself....
I hate it so much!
the attention.... the very fact that the when people look at me, they don't see me, they see a girl with psychiatric problems... never me...

has it been so long that my problems have becomed my personality?

No comments: