Saturday, April 01, 2006

once again, you've got records....

it's always like that isn't it...? jsut because I was in loads of trouble last year... it doesn't mean that I need to be watched over for fear that I might be a threat of safety to myself and to others....

I appreciate that you care... but, then.....
it hurts as well.... to know that I am seen by those who know as "crazy" as a sick person that will never recover.... as one who will always need to be looked after....

how can I then come out of my shell then? how can I even convey the simple truth if I am okay or not when people have already kept in mind that I will never be okay... at least not as okay as everyone else....?

I feel lost....
despairing..... hope to die....
yet, I don't want to give up living just yet....
so what is this?

No comments: