Tuesday, April 25, 2006

darkness

I'm having more down days than not lately... perhaps it's just from the stress... or perhaps not? I don't know... all that I do know is that though I don't really actually feel unwell, but I don't totally feel well either... either way I am lost.... confused even about my own self...

I need an outlet for my thoughts and feelings... but somehow... I have this stupid habit of doing everything too much... I feel too much... I "un-feel" too much all at the same time... I breed confusion.... Help....!

A lot of thoughts are ruuning through my mind now.. a lot that I want to say... a lot that I jsut can't get the right words to explain, to express... but it's blocked.... my ability to express has been retarded.... it's has been taken away from me.... I can't describe what this feeling is.... I jsut can't...

No comments: