Friday, April 28, 2006

analysis? well... sort of...

more compassion? more lovingly?
how....?
am I really so much like mom that I am never stingy when it comes to critisms? in so many ways i aspire to be like her... her strenght, her motivation... but her perfectionism is jsut something that I want not... I just so do not want it!
but then again, are changes possible? or is it so deeply carved into my personality that it will stay with me as long as I live? a blessing yet a curse?
I belief it can be changed....
I do....
I choose to....

Evidence of my progress? evidence of my fragile sanity?
- performance in uni
- acceptance of whatever life throws at me... well at least try to
- take control of what I can control of...
- take things as it is for those that I can't and not sweat over it.... well, trying hard at that too...
- learned well not to ignore... sometimes ignorance is bliss while most times not
- talk, talk, talk.... no more keeping things inside
- talk to the right people...
- using operant conditioning on myself...^.^
- find reasons to smile....

that's all for now... to be reviewed....

2 comments:

CreativeBitchin said...

ignorance maybe bliss but numbness kills the soul. sometimes the reasons for smiling are so mundane until you count your blessings. good luck - but remember change is not always possible, so self-acceptance is important.

Easytheme said...

yes, self acceptance is important... but too accepting of oneself kills the motivation to strive for better..
yes, change may not always be better, but to chose not to try is far worse than trying and fail...

but thanks for wishing me luck dear... ^.^