Friday, April 21, 2006

To know and pretend not to?

What's one's deepest feelings and thoughts? those that they themselves know or those that are considered our subconscious? those that remain "sub-obvious"? Do I really want to know everything? Even those which are adviced to be left alone, untouched?
Or do I not and jsut pretend that I want to cos it's the right thing to do?

Deepest thoughts eh?
Who determines the measurement for depth of our thoughts and feelings?
If it's non other than us ourselves....?

A lot has been happening lately... for one thing, I feel productive... really productive... working late nights on my assignments, my studies... should be feeling proud of myself, shouldn't I? but it's weird... somewhere... something is not quite right... I don't know what, I am not sure... but this feeling... this I know...

I'm not depressed
I'm not anxious
I'm not in fear
I'm not sick

I'm just having a strange feeling....

And I'm not trying to see the worse of things, neither am I all out scouting for trouble either....

it's this conflicting emotion that is bothering me...
confusion within myself... questions that appear from no where...

Perhaps I;m just thinking way too much.. perhaps I've jsut watched too much anime...
perhaps, jsut so many perhaps....

that.. that... having such a nice time, I'm afraid...
too many times it has repeated itself... that bad things precede good days... so much so that the trauma lingers... these residual false anxious-depressed feelings...

All of these... am I aware? Do I allow myself to be aware or am I still frantically trying to cover up.. to pretend... to live a life of pretend as facing it would be painful? what is my choice? do I really have a choice anyway?

yet, I've said too much...
yet, it's time I stop...
To think things through... To think this over...
To get a breather... To live... To stay living in this world however best that I can...

2 comments:

_butt said...

sometimes ignorance is bliss.. sometimes not. hang in there, you'll be all rite :)

Easytheme said...

thanks...