Wednesday, January 10, 2007

she's at it again...

you're useless, worthless...
no matter what you do, it's of no use... not
worth anyone's love...
you're calculative and selfish... you're doing all
these to me
yea... I am doing all these to her.. yea, I'm the bad guy here... of course... how stupid can i be? I'm always the one doing all the wrong things in life with the sole purpose of making her life miserable... ever thought that it has been perhaps working the other way around?

I know I shouldn't be angry at her, instead, be thankful that she's raising me... but then again, if I were to not at least divert part of my anger at her, the fiery flames of my rage would have most probably burnt myself to death some many years ago... yet, alongside anger at her comes guilt... guilt that I am a child anything but perfect... a child who is only hurting those that she ought to never hurt at all....

and all this child knows now is to cry....

No comments: