Saturday, January 13, 2007

is it finally over? hope so...

there is so much to write and there is fear that if I don't write fast enough, I will forget.. but these are all such nice thoughts...nice thoughts that will go to waste if forgotten... nice memories that will loose its marks if not recorded....

YL asked if I would just write a short paragraph on how I got his book and what I felt after reading it to be included into its fourth print... wow... fourth print already... am really happy for him... am even more happy to be given this chance, this opportunity... yea, I will work on it... I will work hard on it... besides, it has provided me something to work on until the end of this holiday... perhaps things are finally looking up...

hmm.... been on the seroquel for almost a week now and am feeling great... perhaps it's all over now... am feeling light hearted and I wish I can fly... soar like the birds in the sky... to be free of the grasp of deep depression...to be born new... to face each day with a smile on my face....

ha ha...

No comments: