Monday, September 25, 2006

being sick....

i am tired of being sick, tired of being tired... i really feel like giving up sometimes.... but i know deep down it's not worth it... but then, then again, i really don't know what to expect from myself, what to do with all these overwhelming feeligns of self destruction...

I know i am going round and round in circles... barely touching the root of the problem... but what can i do when all that i've ever done has been in vain? what more can i give? perhaps my struggle is but nurturing this angry beast within me... perhaps then the wiser would be to give up... then it'll be easier as well...

i know this is nonsence as how society has led us all to believe... that self destructive thoughts are unhealthy, are insane... but what more can i say? as compared to living daily in pain? what more can i say? can i really say that life is fufilling? can i say that i am living the life that i want? that i's ok to be in constant pain?

it's been so long... again and again it has returned... i am so tired, i don't know what else to do anymore... i just want to close my eyes and forget about everyhting... if that's possible, I will certainly do so... I am jsut so tired of everything... everything is a chore... everything is getting to me...

I want ot sleep now... sleep forever maybe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop complaining and do something about it. Ya, life sucks for you. It does for me too but you don't hear me bitching about it every day. Suck it up buttercup.

Easytheme said...

this is not meant to be a complaint, it's just my way of expressing what i feel, what i want out of my system... this is doing something....