Tuesday, August 29, 2006

move on...

to understand the pain, the anguish... it takes one who knows it to fully comprehend the unspeakable distress that one can be in...

i wanted to run away... run so far away... and thus, i left, i left the room which gave me unsettling feelings... i fled the room which in my flawed mind was seen as a big red danger sign...

i am but a coward after all...

and this was yesterday morning...

after so long, the culprit is still the same...
it pains me to see that it will never budge...
that it will always be here within me, part of me...

then again, wasn't i the one who says that i'm gonna accept it all? that i will look at this issue not through the pair of grey tainted lens? that i will be accepting of myself and all that comes along with it? what then, have i done by panicking?
what then have i done by freaking out?

perhaps this is but a step backwards...
and i will move on again...

No comments: