Sunday, August 20, 2006

the greatest gift

today, you gave me the best thing that you can ever give....
the gift of acceptance....

I feel acknowledged, accepted, understood.... it's as if the barrier that has been long standing for eternity has been broken by your simple act of motherly love...
it's not that you never loved me, no not that.. cos I know you do... and deeply too...
it's more of accepting me as who i am... flaws and all...
looking at me straight in the eye, not runnning away from the fact that I am less than perfect....

that is more than I could ever ask for....

I feel as if a strong pillar of strenght has been set up inside me... a pillar of strenght made of love... tha tI will not falter under your wings... that you'll be there, forever with open arms when I get tired and need a rest... until I can take flight once again in search of my dreams....

mom, thank you....
and I love you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really lovely posting :)
GAm ba tae!

-rm 505 girl :P-