Thursday, July 13, 2006

How can I?

yes, I am feeling a little scared about falling back down.... feeling scared about going back to how I was.... and I really don't want... yet, I can only do with what ever I've got.... it's starting again, I know... deep down, I really know... but I cannot tell anyone... I don't want to tell...

part of me knows I can be strong... and that part of me is oh so reluctant to tell anyone... fear of people not trusting em... fear of people questioning my capabilities... I know... I know.... I am simply pushing my limits... I am testing myself.... I am taking a risk that makes me wonder if it's a worthwhile risk to take afterall.....

how can I possibly tell?

on another note... results came out...
and again, how can I tell her that I have one more subject's result witheld?
how can I? it would make her emotions go haywire all in a day....
I don't want her to hate me... love is all that I crave for....

No comments: