Friday, March 17, 2006

relief or the begining of fear?

met up with C yesterday after a 3 months break and he asked me if I had considered the fact that what is wrong with me was actually manic depression, aka, bipolar.

I mean, I was feeling well and all...

the reason why I went back to see him was because a week or two ago, my mind was spinning like crazy, albeit the fact that I drove myself to near exhaustion for taking on so much workload all at once....

I know it was crazy, but I'm ok now, am I not?then again, it's not like the first time he mentioned it to me....

he mentioned it subtly last year once or twice and yeah..so now, I am not really sure of how I am feeling.

am I relief that it's something, that actually describes my insanity that makes sense?
or am I starting to get scared now....

well, it's not like it's 100% confirmed yet, well at least he didn't like pushed it to me to say that I have it... cos when I asked him for confimation for what he jsut said about me actually being high and driving myself to exhaution then depression, he was like: well, only time will tell....

No comments: