Wednesday, June 06, 2007

coffee at BSC

I guess, I'll never look at coffee breaks the same again...

why you did what you did, perhaps, just perhaps, I can understand... yet, no matter what reason it is, it's still not justifiable by the measure that you took... one that is for eternity...

I'm sorry I was asleep when you tried to reach out... or was it to say goodbye, I don't know... I can only speculate... but then... it must be hurting pretty badly for you my dear... and I shed tears for your pain....

these emotions flooding me, I can't hold back as tears stream down my face like two steady streams.... grief, they call it...

hope you're at a place where it's no more tears for you, only laughter and this time around, pure laughter that is not to mask your pain....

val, you'll be forever missed....

No comments: