Wednesday, May 24, 2006

There are things that need to be done

I can't stop... I am feeling fast, I am going at a fast rate.... is it good or bad? I don't know... it sure feels better than being unable to do anything.... it sure is better than having everything being an effort..... but somewhere along the line, something is wrong.... something is definitely wrong.... I can't sit still and relax... I need to calm down.... I need to calm down....

there is so much that I feel like doing.... there is so much inside me that I desperately want to let out.... I want to do so so much.... I feel like doing a thousand things at a time...

what is happening, I don't know... I am not sure.... I don't want to be judgemental of myself... but this is fast.... it's like the other time.... it's like that time last year..... where somewhere along the line, things get out of control... I need to slow down...

fast .... fast ..... fast .... fast ......
a million things flooding through my mind....
need to do so much.....

I am repeating myself.... but I can't help it... I can't help it....
I can't help it....

2 comments:

caffeinated said...

why don't you throw all your energy into a sport? try running.

Easytheme said...

hmm....
how can i explain... it felt more like i need to do a million things at one time...

thanks for your suggestion, but then, i can't really run... i am prone to falling... some stupid problems with my leg...

then again...