Wednesday, May 31, 2006

not so alone..... not so afraid...

feeling not as alone in this whole emotional and anxiety problems issue... after speaking to JT... not that I spoke to him about anything in particular... but rather, to hear him telling me about it. hearing him speaking of someone he knew being on psych meds and all, hearing him telling me how he was suspected of being bipolar and all... has surprisingly brought about some form of a release.... to hear him casually talk about it, like it's just an extra flower bush in the garden, to hear him being open and honest.......

somehow, somewhere, I started feeling more at home, started feeling more accepted and understood.... started feeling less afraid.... less afraid....

i need to start being open with myself as well...
I need to start likign myself for whatever, whoever I am... it's not like I asked for it... it's not like I wanted to be how I am.. it's just who i am... while it does not define what kind of a person i am, it does, however, make me ME....

enough of wallowing in self pity, enough of playing the role of the problematic disturbed young person that is not sure where the thin fine line between sanity and insanity divides....
enough is enough....

he's not afraid or embarassed about it.... why should I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»