Friday, May 26, 2006

some times I wonder....

a lot's been happening... it's all making me wonder about myself, and other things... things which are happening in my life... which may happen, which have happened... and then i questioned...

is this me talking or my wandering mind talking?

the fear of going insane is great.... then they tell me... since I know somethings is not right, I must be still quite sane right? wrong.... you don't have to be completely ignorant about what is happening to you and your surroundings to be considered mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, problematic.. whatever word one may fancy in this context...

somewhere along the line... one will know that one has crossed the line...

and i think i am crossing it now....

but what the heck, what is new anyway?

No comments: