Friday, December 30, 2005

what's the dividing line?

where lies that thin fine line dividing sanity and insanity...
why iis it that i don't seem to be able to find it anymore....
have i already gone overboard? have I already got so screwed up that am now beyond all help?
no wonder she wasn't to be rid of me... lest I pull her down with me.....
it's not her fault in wanting to save herself....
it's nobody's fault but mine.. and I alone shall bear all pain....

I am loosing my mind fast.... it's really no point telling mee not to worry... no point at all....! no pont in ryin too steer me intoo positive thinking... it ain't gonna woork either.... I'm too far gone.... I am just too far away from anyone's reach... no one can help me now... no one!

the darkness of depression is slowly swallowing me whole..... soon, I'll be nothing but an empty shell.... perhaps, this will free mee from all pain... perhaps it's better this way..... to be away.....

I want to run.... I want to escape this world in which I live in.. day in day out... in deep suffering.... in pain, a pain that no one other than I myself understands.....

I guess, time have passed by me too quickly.... I think there is no point in wantingg any help any more... for everything is too late... it's just too late.... somethings just won't change... some people jsut ca't get better....

I've lived my live in pain.... it's only fair that I'll be given the choice to decide when it shall end...... it's my life... and it's my pain... what is wrong with all you ppl tryin to tell me that you bloody understand.. when in actual fact.... cut the lies and bullshit that you ppl clearly do not I repeat, you people DO NOT understand....

how can you possibly understand these feelings thhat are so private to me... how can you even do so without even tryin to sit down and listen to what i have to say???

what's the dividing line...
I am loosing sight of it...
fast....
do I want help?
I don't know....
what is it tha ti want now?
I don't know either......

please.... someone... anyone.... stop this!!!!!!!!

No comments: