Tuesday, December 27, 2005

falling?

H said that I am falling again... that this time, I am really screwed up.... Am I? I really wonder.... Yes, I am not sleeping and am not eating well yet putting on weight.... but do I qualify as being depressed? is this how depression feels like? I really don't know... being thrown to anf fro in this mixe state between sanity and insanity, the only thing i know and know too well...

is the act that I have been lost for a long long time......
and am currently more ost than ever.....

been out the whole day shopping....
more like I've spent the whole day breaking down, picking up the piecces, breaking down again.... and the cycle continues....

yeah.... the cycle continues.....
untill when, I have no idea...
will it ever even come to an end.....

questions....

No comments: