Sunday, July 03, 2005

Dear depression...

hey...

was thinking about you... just felt like writing a letter to you today... tryin to see how you are.... apparently, you've not change your address I see.... you're still here, inside my heart... residing in my very soul... it's been ages.... are you not tired? cause I am....

wanted to tell you this... I truly HATE you.... why don't you just pack your bags and leave? I don't need you around to remind me of who I am... you don't need to be the creator of my personality.... you are nothing actually... in case no one has ever told you this... you have never been anything to anyone... and you won't be for me....

but I LOVE you.....

you are what makes me me.... you are the only part of me that I can understand.... at least your mechanics I do comprehend.... you are also the one thing that has sustained my creativity....

I am scared.... I don't like your presence but I am afraid of your absence....

I have grown so accustomed to you that I now fear that when I loose you finally, I may not like the new me that I will get from your departure.... I am scared in giving you up... yet in the mean time I can't wait to be rid of you.....


you've hurt me
leaving me to bleed silently
no comfort, no empathy
yet you are my identity
love : ~me~

No comments: