Thursday, July 14, 2005

忘れ物ですよ!

この心は誰のですか。はい、私のです。
心: ただいま!
   私: お帰りなさい!
Dearest Heart...
it's so good to have you return home to me my little heart.... how has your journey been? tiring I presume... but my dear, worry not... for your journey in the wilderness has officially ended as you set foot back in your home... I am all too glad to have you back here with me.... all too glad to see you finally returning home.....
let me pamper you and shower you with all the love and care that has pent up inside of me waiting to be unloaded onto you... an action that I have delayed for such a long time... that I have come to realised that it has been unfair to you that I have never made you feel at home and at peace and yet I blamed you for turning your back against me... sorry...
I know many people would think and feel that the results are just my luck... true to a certain extent but yet not entirely.... I knew I didn't put in much effort, but I shall stop putting you down and discredit you again as I so often did, my little heart.... for the fact that we did put in effort no matter how little it seemed... you and I have held on even though it once looked easier to let go than to hang on during those stormy nights where turbulent waves of emotions welcomed us to give in.... yet... you and I... we've braved the tempest with great courage and determination....
this I wish not to discredit either of us any more.....
so many times I've weep over your running away from me... so many times I have placed the blame upon your shoulders by convincing myself that I am unworthy..... convincing myself that you are weak and that you are nothing but a disgrace... that how could anyone for that matter take into consideration of your beauty......
this I wish not to account either of us to it's happening any more....
start afresh shall we?
embrace life as a team shall we?

is more than a surface word....
it cuts deep.....
it carves deep....
into the soul that joins us....
it can keep us apart, yet it can as well make us inseperable....
that is what love is....
it is magic....
and it is ours to own.....
if only we allow it to be....
~Love, Me.....~

No comments: