Thursday, October 05, 2006

prayer...

thank you for praying for me... it meant a lot to me, knowing that you care and want to help.... if only I am a easier person to treat... just makes me feel worse being a difficult case... how i hope i am not like this...

it's funny, I've refused prayer for so long, but today, just now, i gave in, i accepted your gift of prayer for me... is it you or is it time now for me to turn back? perhaps it's time for me to stop running away spiritually... time for me to hang on to faith once again... yet... it just seems as though i am loosing it...

i don't know my own thoughts, my own feelings... it's all muddled up.... i need clarification... but there is none... there will be none....

there is so much i want to write about... but for now, this is all that i can....

No comments: