Wednesday, October 11, 2006

in pieces still....

hit rock bottom... shattered into a million tiny little pieces... can i pick myself up? can i pass through this time intact? can i survive this blow of deep depression? can i pick myself up from where i've fallen not too many days ago? that gradual progressive fall that i couldn't break, can i still cushion myself now that i am about to hit the ground? or have i already suffered the blow to my head and is now bleeding to death?

perhaps what i need is to hit the ground... only then can i climb back up? no?

emergency rooms, silent piercing screams, vivid images that is better not to be be seen... as i frantically clung onto reality, in hopes that i can keep my sanity... round and round in circles my head is spinning.... round and round and round.... it doesn't end, it prrbably never will....

one by one i can't do the things i want...

one by one i am loosing the things i worked hard for...

one by one... pieces of me keeps falling...

one by one... i am loosing...
I am loosing me....

2 comments:

Harshit Sekhon said...

Everyone human being on the face of this earth has an inherent capability to recover from disaster, irrespective of the physical / mental condition. You just need to reach inside and realize that capacity. Don't nod your head in denial because someday you will ... just remember that day ... bigduke said this to you

Easytheme said...

thanks dear....
miss you...