Tuesday, June 27, 2006

OCF Camp '06

"HOT 4 GOD"
Trust and faith is in knowing that He will be there for you no matter in what circumstances.... even when life's challenges don't make sense or exceeds human compatibility, that knowing and trusting that He will be there, forever loving and reasuring.... prepared to catch you when you fall.... even when you choose to walk away from him....
Defeats are not failures... defeats are just troughs that we have to overcome so that we can see the beautiful sunrise beyond the horizon.... witness the beauty of this world.... defeats are just pressure elicited by the hands of the almighty potter in moulding us into the person that he has envisioned us to become.... it's his way of setting us on the right path... the path that he has laid for us to journey on....
I have decided to return home... along with the feelings.. the overwhelming emotions that I once held dear to my hear... the passion, that burning flame in my heart has once again been started.... it's the same feeling as that of yesteryear... when my heart cries out and my soul yearns for Him and with ony Him alone to quench my thirst....
memories came flooding back.... feelings came rushing over me , feelings of sadness, warmth, inspiration, loneliness.... entwined.... was confused and frustrated.... for i know not what i was feeling..... for i know not what was happening within me... for i was ignorant.... for i was too fearsome to acknowledge His pressence.... fear has crippled me....
and then i remembered...
that those memories was of that of passionate fights to be near him... of days yearning for his closeness... of times seeking for his assurance.... times of despair those were, but also times of seeing the light.... seeking and seeing the light that shines through all darkness....
that those feelings were that of love and kindness, of compassion and faithfulness.... in believing when everyone else, everything else discourages.... of firm understanding and knowledge in what he wants from.... of confirmation that it was for certain His voice that I've heard.... His plan that has been laid before my eyes.... and the courage to go forth even when a failure it appeared to be, to everyone, even to me.... yet it was the emotion to be determined, to persevere...
perhaps then, I have returned...
perhaps then, I have remembered to feel...
perhaps then, it is time....
perhaps then, this is for real...

No comments: