Sunday, November 05, 2006

life sentence?

off meds and thrown into a whirlpool of delusions and hyped up feelings of mania....

just shows how meds control the lives of many psych patients with serious psychiatric illnesses, just shows how it's a life sentence.... once you've got it... that's it... it's most likely for life.... meds, hospitals.... loosing control....

hate it....

hate to see her like that.....

hate to see her loosing grips of reality....

yet again, perhaps it's my own fear that I am yet to face? perhaps this hatred is but projection?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remembering to pop my meds is the best part of my day...speaking of which, you just reminded me that I forgot my evening set...brb...JOY JOY JOY
i love my meds, don't take them away from me ;)
i just really need my meds right about - NOW
no, really, it's not that bad, i just have mixed (rapid AND not so rapid) cycling